If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health emergency, the following options are available:
- Call 911
- Call 800-977-5555 if you live in Worcester and its surrounding towns including Leominster, Fitchburg, Ayer, Clinton and Gardner. An Emergency Services mobile unit will come to your location 24/7 for an evaluation and assessment. Crisis Stabilization beds are available as an alternative to hospitalization.
- Call 800-977-5555 for Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention (YMCI). Children and families enrolled in, or eligible for Medicaid/Mass Health, can use this service.
This service will provide on-site assessment and evaluation and is available 24/7
190 Groton Road, Suite 230, Ayer, MA 01432 • Tel: 978-796-5054 • Fax: 978-796-5460
For non-emergency mental health issues, the following options are available:
- Call 978-369-1400 for Emerson Hospital, located at 133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord MA 01742 for ages 16 and over offering secure inpatient hospitalization providing psychiatric services and chemical dependency services. Emerson also provides outpatient programs ranging from full day to partial day to evenings.
- Call 978-784-9435 for the The Garvin Center for Geriatric Psychiatry at Nashoba Valley Medical Center, located at 200 Groton Road, Ayer, MA for geriatric psychiatry services.
For Addiction and Recovery, the following options are available:
- Call 978-287-3520 for Addiction Rehabilitation Program at Emerson Hospital, located at 133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord MA 01742.
They offer full day and half day programs
- Alcoholics Anonymous www.aa.org
- Al Anon http://www.ma-al-anon-alateen.org/
- Narcotics Anonymous www.na.org
- Gamblers Anonymous www.gamblersanonymous.org
- AdCare.com or 800-ALCOHOL Addiction specialty services including detox, rehab, outpatient, sober living
- Call 617-789-2574 for St. Elizabeth's Comprehensive Addiction Program (SECAP) located at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, 736 Cambridge Street, Brighton, MA 02135. Inpatient and outpatient services are available.
- Call 508-543-1873 for NORCAP Lodge, located at 71 Walnut Street, Foxboro, MA 02035. Inpatient and outpatient services are available.
CHRISTA L. MAXANT, INC. • 190 Groton Road, Suite 230 Ayer, MA 01432• 978-796-5054 • INFO@CHRISTAMAXANT.COM